Have you ever thought about racing your snowmobile?? Well, here’s your chance.
Rock Maple Racing Cross Country Series has a First Time Racer Program
Guideline to getting started:
- Check the class listing and rules to see what class your sled qualifies for. If you have any questions regarding this, please email: Glynn@RockMapleRacing.com
- Do you have the proper gear? Tekvest, shin guards, orange helmet, and transponder? If not, we rent all of these! When you register online or by fax you need to check of the options for the items you need. Bring your helmet and we have an orange helmet skin to put over your helmet to meet the orange requirement.
- Can you pass a pre-tech inspection? You need a tether & working brake light. Make sure you have a tether and working brake light on your sled prior to the race weekend.
- Now you are ready to go to the Registration tab and fill out the online entry form. You must do this for each race even if you have a membership. If you are not a member select the non-weekend member fee. If you plan to race all season go to the membership tab and purchase an annual membership.
- Fill in all the required information and select any rental gear you need.