Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WELCOME BLIZZARD TRAILERS (new advertisers) TO SLEDFREAK.COM!!

Default WELCOME BLIZZARD TRAILERS (new advertisers) TO SLEDFREAK.COM!!

Hey gang...lets welcome BLIZZARD MANUFACTURING INC from Old Forge and Boonville, NY to SLEDFREAK.COM....heres the deal...if you are looking for a NEW TRAILER for SNOWMOBILING or other lines they make.........CALL MICHELLE at 315-369-6334..tell her your from the site....I will let her know if your a LEGIT member...somone I can vouch for and she will give you a GREAT PRICE on a NEW TRAILER.....if you do buy a trailer from them..please post a picture....I have seen their product at numerous shows and have been impressed by the looks and workmanship....
    **anyone who purchases a new trailer from Michelle will be entered in a contest to win $75.00 of Sledfreak clothing.....MUST BUY TRAILER BEFORE JULY 31st to enter contest!!!

they offer 11 different snowmobile style/combinations trailers
    http://www.blizzardmfg.com/index.php

Last edited by dongdangding; 04-06-2009 at 04:32 PM.
    member of JOEEE's posse

2. Forum Advertisement:
    Brantingham NY/winter- Kutztown PA the rest of the year

Great trailers, too bad I bought mine last year and can't take advantage of the special pricing. Anyway if anyone wants to ask how I like mine feel free to ask me.

www.synthetic-motor-oilsite.com/1337943

I dont own a a Blizzard Trailer personally but, I know many folks that do. They are top notch quality piece of equipment.
    Rot.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

great trailer I think 95XCR has one too...I like the double open feature that they offer...........
    Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

Default Blizzard

i have 2 blizzard trailers, one 4 place enclosed 5 yrs. old. about 15 trips to
    maine just 1 flat tire. last summer got 2 place open 4 atvs.best trailer out
    there. and they will build it the way u want it.

yellow

I'll be ordering one.........

Super Moderator

Welcome Blizzard, I'll tag their window with a sticker...hehehe.

I miss my Blizzard trailer that was stolen from Old Forge back in February. Was a GREAT trailer...top notch quality. Obviously, somebody else thought it was a really nice trailer too..hahaha. I'll definitely be calling Michelle for my next trailer. She was always great to deal with and was very helpful back in February in getting the info for the trailer I bought from them a few years back so I could submit it for the insurance claim.

So again, great product, great customer service. And even better now that they're a site sponsor. Even more reason to do business with them now. Oh yeah, welcome to SledFreak.com!!

--Steve

Default 95xcr

I have two blizzards a two place with cap and brand new this year a four place open sled trailer and when looking around these were the best built looking trailers and I'm happy with my choice.

nice trailers FREAKs...call MIchelle!!
    member of JOEEE's posse

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast