Tug Hill Hideaway - Your must stop destination this winter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tug Hill Hideaway - Your must stop destination this winter

We are gearing up for another upcoming good winter. If you haven't come up this way yet, give us a try. Good chances you will be pleased with our wide variety of food and drinks and a great atmosphere. Don't feel afraid to come in if you see the driveway filled with snowmobiles, in addition to our bar, we also have a large dining room that can accommodate over 70 people. Ever heard of that famous Poutine? We have the best on this side of the border, trust us. Our menu constantly change so go take a peak at it on our Facebook page (tug hill hideaway) and while you're there, see what's going on here. On March 15th will be our popular Vintage Annual Rally, always a good time.

We hope to see you this winter and wish you a great Holidays Season.

Cheers!
    Attached Files

Enjoyed our stops there last year will be back, very convenient ride to the Freeman...
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Tug Hill Hideaway - Your must stop destination this winter

Always a great stop!
      My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

A must stop when on the hill!!!!
        2006 Ski Doo 800 REV X
        -Ripsaw track and woodys
        -C&A pro
        -RK Tek 827 big bore
        -dynamo joe clutching
        -VFORCE III

2014 Ski Doo Renegade 800 Backcountry X
        -stock... for now

Held together by www.Countermanshvac.com

Comment

Tell Dennis Digger said hello.. And we will will see ya soon
          Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

Comment

Working...
          X