900 fusion problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 900 fusion problems

I want to get a 900 fusion....let me here all the bad please.. also any good if so..

I have the switchback now, but want a 900 fusion and from what people say I am going NUTZ with all the rumors...thanks
    Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

id try one out first if you can.the vibraton bothers some people but i dont think its too bad.keep a spare set of a-arms on hand,they will eventually break.motor mounts tend to break bolts,the suitcase sized silencer builds tons of heat under the hood i seen a console completely melted so an slp silencer and some cold air kits are a good idea.the motors are good for the most part,the power is torquey with a bore and stroke of 83x80mm the peak power is @ 7200 rpm so heavy wieghts make the 900 come to life.whatever you do dont get an 05 as the 06 has better fuel injection,better chaincase/driveshaft and better spindles.ask turinfusion for more details im sure to be missing something.i might add that his 900 kept me busy most of last season.
    37 stitches

sigpic

Comment

thanks Bert... what about these updates ? do they help ? heard Polaris had alot of updates ..
      Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

Comment

lots of service bulletins,i think there was like 13 of them. reflashes,chaincase cover bracket,early production driveshafts,handlebar wiring harness,motor mounts,fuel guage,filler neck insert/fuel tank , cant remember them all but they seemed to be a good fix and nothing to be concerned with fo the most part if they are all done.
        37 stitches

sigpic

Comment

Bam Bam likes his and it goes along pretty good..... did 100's of miles riding with him this year without any problems....
          sigpic
          POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
          Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

Proud Member:

Sledfreak
          All In Snow Mob
          Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
          Rot's Posse
          NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

My buddy JoeRoy has a 2005 900 confusion w/ all updates. It has over 6000 miles of awsome miles w/ 0 troubles. He rides out of Salisbury and he aint no pussy when it comes to mashing the loud handle.
            I rode it once , had to piss in less than 1 mile due to vibration, we swapped back.
            Rot.
            H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
            Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

I have a '06 with Just over 5,000 miles and runs great with all updates done. Had a couple things break but not anything to bad . A-Arm , Taillight . Vibration isn't bad, I guess you get used to it . Lots of Power

Comment

mine went KABOOM!!! at 8200 miles.............
                sigpicSponcered by,HORNS OUTDOOR CENTER Mt Bethel, PA (610) 588 6614 Polaris,Can-am and Ski-doo
                Crew Provided by,Finish Line Auto Blairstown NJ

Comment

I love the hell out of mine... get all of the service updates done and it is a nice sled.
                  No problems at all with mine... and I am not so easy on them. It even pulls the skis even with my 315 pounds on it.
                  as for the vibration .... never been a problem for me; some people really get stuck on it.
                  I was at two Polaris dealers this wek end, and talking to them about the Fusion....Turns out that the Fusion is turning out to be one of the top Polaris sleds for holding resale value ....

come on out to my place, I will let ya grass drag it a few times in the yard !
                  Attached Files
                  www.allinsnowmob.com

Comment

pretty sled ...

Comment

Originally posted by New York Digger View Post
                      pretty sled ...
                      Thanks man !
                      If you get to NY give me a shout ....
                      www.allinsnowmob.com

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam8015 View Post
                        Thanks man !
                        If you get to NY give me a shout ....
                        I will ride wit you guys next year.Thanks

Comment

New york digger,a friend of mine has a 900 fusion for sale, im not sure of the year,it was the first year it came out. The sled is red and black very clean,At the begining of the season the motor blew up ,it was rebuilt by texiera polalis in hyde park. total engine overhall crank pistons rings berrans case, etc. I beleive the sled has about 5000 miles on it,however the motor has less than 100 miles. he purchaced a yamaha apex. I beleive all the problems with this sled have been resolved. I also know he has lots of polaris gear,and many spare parts, because when he purchaced the sled he replaced many parts with oem red ones. for example the mudflap,windshield etc.I am not sure what he is asking for it,but if you are interested we can get you info and pictures. I have to figure how to put pictures on the site,the problem is most of them are on a cell phone,I know for sure I could send you a pix message.

Comment

Working...
                          X