Exceptional Service at Cooks Recreation Motorsports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exceptional Service at Cooks Recreation Motorsports

So after many hours in the truck and weeks in anticipation of a nice ride with friends and family for the 3.5 days we had a cabin rented. 15miles in to my ride I stopped and when we restarted my sled flashed an alarm code on the dash and began to run funny. I got it back to the trailer and started tearing it apart to see if it was something we could fix...

Found out after talks with my dealer that it wasn't a bush fix we could do, needed parts... So off to Cooks Recreation Motorsports in Tully 1.5hrs away to get a new exhaust servo motor as no Cat dealer on the hill was able to supply this part without ordering, let alone time to make the repairs that same day. Other dealers had no clue what was going on and said leave it for the week we will get to is asap, no thanks I would rather trade in for a new sled before I loose the weekend of riding. Cooks Recreation didn't have the part in stock either but they took a brand new part I needed off a sled on the floor and had me fixed and out the door in 30 minutes, now thats exceptional service!!! Otherwise my weekend is over.... And my sled has a 3 year warranty so all parts were covered at no cost!

Cooks has done this for me at least 5 times over the 25yrs we've been buying sleds there, just great to see the new ownership is taking it to next levels and still providing the great service anyone would appreciate!!! Hats off to Cooks! I would recommend anyone to do business here, great people and their showroom and shop is cleaner than most peoples homes!

Ill be calling Cooks on Friday to spring Check the new 900Ctec Riot that cat is about to be released, hopefully fingers crossed rumors are true...

Cooks Recreation Motorsports - https://www.cooksrec.com
    Last edited by Teet-F7SP; 02-21-2019, 06:23 AM.

Good to hear there are still some dealers out there with true customer service in mind. I know a few shops on the hill with the same (letís get you out riding at any cost mentality) but as far as New dealers itís usually ďwe have to order that, sorry, only option) obviously cooks thinks outside the box and gets the job done!!!!

Nice to see your posts..... seems there are not many posts here anymore... I know I gave up trying.
    "Lets live a little, before we die forever"
    WWW.swoyerracing.com

Comment

That's great news and saving your trip..
      1991 yamaha exciter II
      1999 mxz 600
      2006 yamaha vector
      1987 yamaha venture royale
      1983 honda v65 magna
      1977 honda 400-4
      had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
      MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
      " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thatís great your trip wasnít ruined!! Cooks is definitely an exceptional dealer!
        My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

That's great Teet! I've always heard good about Cook's
          interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Working...
          X