Me excited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me excited

Braaapp braaapp hopefully it arrives soon may have to change my username??? Hope you are all doing well my extended SLEDFREAK family

Braaap Braaap cant wait to see photos of the new ride!

Comment

Iím excited for you Doug!! Canít wait till you can get in the snow to play and tell us all about it.
      interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Nice...
        1991 yamaha exciter II
        1999 mxz 600
        2006 yamaha vector
        1987 yamaha venture royale
        1983 honda v65 magna
        1977 honda 400-4
        had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
        MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
        " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Thatís a sweet ride Iíll be looking forward too those snow pics!!! Congrats on your new ride!!!
          My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Dammm I'm still waiting for my sled to arrive.. they say first week of November... lets hope so

Comment

Originally posted by 900hoosick View Post
              Braaapp braaapp hopefully it arrives soon may have to change my username??? Hope you are all doing well my extended SLEDFREAK family
              Thats a bad ass machine right there! Ive heard great reviews on this Alpha model, cant wait to hear how you like it!

Comment

Sneak peak hopefully I get the sled into the garage today. Have a Canada trip planned for 12/16.
                2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Nice hope you get it soon. Also would like to say hello to all you freaks, its been awhile hope all is well with everyone. Have great holidays and maybe we will see each other on the trails. BBRRRAAPPPPP on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                    Sneak peak hopefully I get the sled into the garage today. Have a Canada trip planned for 12/16.
                    Thatís a nice ride Phil, hope you have a great trip!!
                    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowchaser View Post

Thatís a nice ride Phil, hope you have a great trip!!
                      Thanks
                      2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                      What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post

Thanks
                        Nice that color will look great on the snow... That seat seems awful small, more room for luggage on the back for the long trips way north...

Comment

Originally posted by 900hoosick View Post
                          Dammm I'm still waiting for my sled to arrive.. they say first week of November... lets hope so
                          Any luck on getting your new sled???

Comment

Doug got his sled but has been busy out trying it out .... actually Iím supposed to post some pictures and videos for him....

Comment

Iíll let Doug give his explanation of
                              Thoughts on the sled....
                              Iíll try and get one of his videos to load....

Click image for larger version

Name:	BCE0BD71-DA2D-4114-B1A9-65D57A80B452.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	400539

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E6D3EBB-5BD9-4E3D-9B67-C068F72EE397.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	400540

Comment

Working...
                              X