Wishing it was Winter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing it was Winter

Hey everyone wishing it was winter now. Who is going to the big east snow show this year?

You ain't alone!
    ilsnow.com is your best stop for all things snowmobiling in the Adirondacks!

Comment

Nope. Not me. Happy the extreme heat is over, wishing that I was in the mountains / at the lake full time instead of in the valley, but in no rush for cold weather.
      Last edited by freestylebackcountry; 08-02-2018, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Hey Blake, we’re going to try to make it up too show. We’re going up the hill this coming weekend for some summer fun, but won’t be long for the cool down and winter too arrive!!
        My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

I'm still not ready for cold weather but this semi-hot and muggy weather is starting to become tedious. Cooler and dry would be a relief but I'd also be fine with lower humidity but just as warm or even a few degrees warmer. Gotta keep the water temperature up for a while. Too early to end the swimming season.

Comment

I'm always ready for winter but I've got too work to do before I can get to the sleds... I could do w/o the heat and humidity though!
            Snowmobiling- Money well wasted

Comment

Hey Blake,
              winter weather would have felt really good in place of all of the humidity!!

we will see you at the Big East!!
              interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Working...
              X