What's everyone up to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyone up to?

Winter is finally gone, spring is here and summer is not far behind.
    What has everyone been up to? Any big plans for the summer?

We have been keeping very busy. I'm of course always busy with Sledfreak but I am also working part time as a PCA/HHA (personal care aide & home health aide).
    Eric works for the Town but also has his mowing business which is keeping him extra busy right now - the lawns are growing like mad.
    Between all that we are working on the house - the upstairs had been gutted and is slowly but surely coming along. Into the mudding process now.
    My house in PA is on the market and my tenants are moving out next week so we need to fit a painting and cleaning weekend into our schedule somewhere too.
    Not to mention my daughter had a baby less than a month ago and Eric's daughter also had a baby last week - so of course we have to fit visiting time into the schedule - how and where I do not know. Not nearly enough time in a day or week! Oh yeah - AND we bought screen printing equipment..... have been moving things around and organizing all that to get that all up and running.

Ha, and watercross season starts in less than a month - wonder where Eric will fit in working on his sleds?

Once we get through all the projects and such going on now - there is a big list to follow.

Hopefully we can fit some non-work time in for camping, relaxing and enjoying some down time.

Oh well, can't say our lives are dull or boring

Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Memorial Day Weekend!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	sfflag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	400398

interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Congrats on the new grandbabies.... I've got a few graduations to attend my baby sister is one from SUNY Oswego proud of her as she's worked hard and went back to school at almost 40 and got a degree.. spend a lot of time at work as long as they keep offering the OT I'll take it, putting miles on bikes is also been fun. Getting ready to head to MIS for the race in 2 weeks looking forward to that always a fun time, hopefully gonna be able to attend a waterx if I can get some coverage.. take care an we'll see some of ya's throughout the summer..
    1991 yamaha exciter II
    1999 mxz 600
    2006 yamaha vector
    1987 yamaha venture royale
    1983 honda v65 magna
    1977 honda 400-4
    had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
    MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by farmermike View Post
      Congrats on the new grandbabies.... I've got a few graduations to attend my baby sister is one from SUNY Oswego proud of her as she's worked hard and went back to school at almost 40 and got a degree.. spend a lot of time at work as long as they keep offering the OT I'll take it, putting miles on bikes is also been fun. Getting ready to head to MIS for the race in 2 weeks looking forward to that always a fun time, hopefully gonna be able to attend a waterx if I can get some coverage.. take care an we'll see some of ya's throughout the summer..

Awesome Mike! Hope to see you at one of the Watercross races for sure! Have fun at MIS and enjoy that bike! Watch out for idiot drivers!!

Comment

We just bought a new pontoon with a supercharged Verado 250. We want to travel with it this summer, I would like to do a long weekend in Alexandria Bay. We also plan to clear some land this summer so we can build a pole barn next year. Our local snowmobile club the Nick Stoner Trailers has plans to re-route some trails this summer and we will volunteer our time to help clear the new trails. This weekend is the year end club picnic and spring raffle drawing. I am planning the parade float for our snowmobile club for the holiday parade in the fall. Helping our local snowmobile club, is a year round thing in my family. Throw in some bad weather and OT at work and weekends fly by tooooooo fast.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo View Post
          We just bought a new pontoon with a supercharged Verado 250. We want to travel with it this summer, I would like to do a long weekend in Alexandria Bay. We also plan to clear some land this summer so we can build a pole barn next year. Our local snowmobile club the Nick Stoner Trailers has plans to re-route some trails this summer and we will volunteer our time to help clear the new trails. This weekend is the year end club picnic and spring raffle drawing. I am planning the parade float for our snowmobile club for the holiday parade in the fall. Helping our local snowmobile club, is a year round thing in my family. Throw in some bad weather and OT at work and weekends fly by tooooooo fast.

Sounds like you are going to have a fun and very productive summer Suzi-Doo!! Enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo View Post
            That pontoon sounds like some really fun weekends coming your way!!! Send a pic when you get caught up!!
            My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

My spring summer has consisted of work and more work. We’re going 7 days a week again. Snow and winter are just a memory now. Have a couple shore vacations planned but they consist of working by phone last couple years, but still a good break. Going to go to camp a few weekends before fall, have some projects that need to be finished before winter. Should be on the hill in August, we have been having a family weekend getaway for a few years now, so hoping everyone will be on board. Only had the bike out one evening this spring, hoping to get more time in soon. Polaris called last week to give an update on my new sled, so that will bring some fall excitement!! Like Susie said, the weeks fly by so fast, before we know it summer will be over and fall will set in and we’ll all be talking about our upcoming season. I really do enjoy fall and winter!! Hope everyone has a great summer and may see you guys on the hill over summer!
              My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Spring and summer is all baseball ,watching JR pitching is a mixed bag of emotions,pride excitement and worry all mixed together lol. He shows very little emotion on the mound which is good but I make up for him ,pacing around lol. Hopefully we will get to our camp sometime soon and see our friends up there who we miss.
                GR synthetics LLC.
                Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
                A Sponsor of Sledfreak
                www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

Snowchaser.... Its a Regency 220 LE3 triple toon with a 250 Verado
                  Last edited by SuzieDoo; 06-11-2018, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Comment

Now that’s a sweet ride!! Your gonna have a great summer on that!!

Comment

Hoping everyone gets some good recovery time and feel refreshed for a new season. After cervical fusion I cant seem to get get it together with chronic neck pain issues.
                        Lets hope econonic bubble doesnt burst with all the hard workers efforts . Glad to read great posts and sending positive vibes to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by powderhound View Post
                          Hoping everyone gets some good recovery time and feel refreshed for a new season. After cervical fusion I cant seem to get get it together with chronic neck pain issues.
                          Lets hope econonic bubble doesnt burst with all the hard workers efforts . Glad to read great posts and sending positive vibes to everyone.
                          Hope you feel better soon and have a great summer!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X