2018 Flat Rock Watercross

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Flat Rock Watercross

Here are the dates for this summers Watercross races at Flat Rock - I cannot wait to get that 'season' started!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flatrock 2018 dates.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	400393
    interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Hope too see you there
    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

What an awesome weekend at Flat Rock!! The past two years the June race has been COLD and Rainy. This year was absolutely gorgeous - couldn't have been better weather! I will get some pictures posted as soon as I can now that we are back to service.

Comment

What time do the races start August 11 & 12?

Darrin
        Last edited by ilsnow.com; 06-19-2018, 05:25 PM.
        ilsnow.com is your best stop for all things snowmobiling in the Adirondacks!

Comment

Most times around 10 0r 11 am, I know I try to get there before noon.....
          1991 yamaha exciter II
          1999 mxz 600
          2006 yamaha vector
          1987 yamaha venture royale
          1983 honda v65 magna
          1977 honda 400-4
          had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
          MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
          " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by farmermike View Post
            Most times around 10 0r 11 am, I know I try to get there before noon.....
            Sound good...

Thanks,

Darrin

Comment

Originally posted by ilsnow.com View Post

Sound good...

Thanks,

Darrin
              Yeah, they shoot for 10 but it is usually closer to 11 by the time they actually get in full swing.
              Will we see you there Darrin?

Comment

Originally posted by freshgirl View Post

Yeah, they shoot for 10 but it is usually closer to 11 by the time they actually get in full swing.
                Will we see you there Darrin?
                I plan on being there August 12.... Rain, shine or tornadoes.

Locked and loaded on my Google Calendar.....

Darrin

Comment

Working...
                X