Snirt run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snirt run

made it up to the snirt run. Was a great time, lots and lots of wheelers and some sleds. Lots of mud and lots of snow!! Everyone seemed to be having a great day. Polaris and can am had displays at the flat rock inn. There was a band, chicken barbecue, tee shirt guy, with snirt run swag. The weather was working pretty well, sun was out, a bit windy but no rain. Lots of Sledfreak swag to be seen around the area. Iíll try to post some pics shortly.
    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Heard it was another great turnout. Glad you made it up and had a good time Snowchaser.
      interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Made to SNIRT also..... got 30 mike on sled Friday morning.... camp to Flat Rock for a Bloody Mary then down Flat Rock Road and around back and back towards camp..... the 69 miles on wheeler Saturday...... end of one season, beginning of another all in one weekend!!!
              "Lets live a little, before we die forever"
              WWW.swoyerracing.com

Comment

Thatís awesome cheech. We were hoping to get some miles on the sleds just to say I went, but wasnít enough over by house. But had a great weekend. There weíre a few sleds at flat rock when we got there Saturday morning. Glad you were able to change the seasons with both machines!! How awesome is that??

Comment

Working...
                X