Snowing on the hill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowing on the hill

Looks like thereís a ton of snow coming to the hill today and tomorrow. Heading up on Friday afternoon. Conditions should be good. Trails didnít hold up too well last weekend but this added snow should get the groomers out and doing their thing. Will keep you posted on how it goes. With added snow, we should be able to get a couple more weekends in before we have to pack it in for the season.
    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

You are all very welcome! I am the reason all this March snow is coming..... all because I said I was ready for spring and Watercross a few weeks ago - and itís not over yet.

enjoy it everyone! Iím super happy for the businesses that also thought their snow season was ending way to soon
    http://www.syracuse.com/weather/inde...incart_m-rpt-1
    interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Thanks Deb, might have to change your name to snow angel!!! spring is closing in fast but Iíll enjoy getting some more riding in. Load those sleds up and come up on the hill Deb!
      My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

If you're not on your way upto the hill you shoud be
        sigpic

Comment

Itís gonna be nice riding up on the Hill this weekend.... even near us in Central NY the trails are awesome.
          If anyone goes out this weekend please be safe - itís gonna be busy.

Comment

To the Hill I go to find the snow!!!!seems like the Fat lady has lost her voice!!!!!
            "Lets live a little, before we die forever"
            WWW.swoyerracing.com

Comment

We just pulled in and thereís lots of snow!!

Comment

Trails are flat and fast.... get while you still can..... must be Iíve found the Leprechauns pot of gold!!!! Happy St. Pats day
                "Lets live a little, before we die forever"
                WWW.swoyerracing.com

Comment

Great riding, surely flat and fast. Got alittle choppy yesterday afternoon but todayís ride made up for it. Smooooth all morning, hated to head home but weíll hit it again next weekend.

Comment

Happy St. Patrickís day to you cheech and all freaks!!! Hope some of you made it up to the hill to enjoy the trails.

Comment

Cant beleave the sled conditions in Pa parks just hasnt been a season like this in 5 years. And Happy St 'ūüćÄs freaks‚ĚĄ‚ėÉ

Comment

When I was heading up 380 on Friday to the hill, it looked like a ton of snow in the poconos. Hoping all pocono freaks are taking advantage of all the snow.

Comment

Finally a season where many areas who havenít had consistently open trails for a few years had some decent riding

Comment

Working...
                          X