Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneak Peek - SNOFEST 2018

SNOFEST 2018 is coming up March 9&10
    in Old Forge.... your chance to see the 2019 sleds from 3 of the major Manufacturers.
    Demo rides - weather permitting of course.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	66878FD2-7499-455F-A01C-A651C2EDD73A.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	400199
    Click image for larger version  Name:	00C32856-16C7-4A03-A34F-DF8FED4FF131.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	88.3 KB ID:	400200
    Click image for larger version  Name:	FD0F07B4-F450-4DFD-A007-7D64EB55AF3D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	97.6 KB ID:	400201

Last edited by freshgirl; 03-01-2018, 03:26 PM.
    interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Why no Yamaha?

Comment

Def will try to make it, as I am making a new sled purchase this year.
      My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Originally posted by backonacat View Post
        Why no Yamaha?
        not sure - possibly scheduling conflicts with all the other Sneak-Peeks going on??

Comment

Originally posted by Snowchaser View Post
          Def will try to make it, as I am making a new sled purchase this year.
          I hope you can make it... it would be great to see you!

Comment

I am planning on going, I don't think Yamaha releases anything till the 6th of this month maybe that's why they wont be there...
            1991 yamaha exciter II
            1999 mxz 600
            2006 yamaha vector
            1987 yamaha venture royale
            1983 honda v65 magna
            1977 honda 400-4
            had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
            MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
            " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

if you are looking for Lodging during SnoFest weekend

check out - ADIRONDACK LODGE in Old Forge
              315-369-6836
              http://www.adirondacklodgeoldforge.com/

Mention Sledfreak and receive 10% off your stay this weekend at the Adirondack Lodge.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	adk lodge.jpg Views:	1 Size:	16.1 KB ID:	400243

or

ROCKY POINT PROPERTIES - 4th Lake, Inlet
              315-357-3751
              http://www.rockypointproperties.com/
              Click image for larger version  Name:	rocky point properties 217x55.png Views:	1 Size:	19.8 KB ID:	400244
              Last edited by freshgirl; 03-05-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by freshgirl View Post

not sure - possibly scheduling conflicts with all the other Sneak-Peeks going on??
                Even though Yamaha won`t be there with the new sleds, does anybody know if Yamaha will be there with sleds you can try out?
                Northern Foothills of The Tug

Comment

here is an update from the Central Adirondack Association - read below for a list of who and what will be there...........

"All three manufacturers are planning on Demos. We just called to double check and as long as there is ride able snow they are planning on it.
                  The Groomers are out and it looks like more snow this week so that is looking good.

Arctic Cat is planning on Demos Friday and Saturday.

Polaris is planning on Demo rides this Friday and Saturday.
                  They will have 2019 on Display and 2018 for Demos

Ski Doo is planning on Demo rides this Friday and Sat
                  They have these sleds listed to be here
                  Sleds on demo:
                  MXZ X-RS 850 E-TEC, BLACK
                  MXZ X 600R E-TEC, Sunburst Yellow / Hyper Silver
                  MXZ Blizzard 600R E-TEC, Black
                  Renegade X 900 ACE Turbo, Lava Red / Hyper Silver
                  Renegade Enduro 850 E-TEC, Lava Red / Black
                  Renegade Enduro 900 ACE Turbo, Lava Red / Black
                  Renegade XRS 900 ACE Turbo, Black
                  Renegade Adrenaline 900 ACE Turbo, Black
                  Grand Touring Limited, 900 ACE Turbo, Hyper Silver / Black
                  Freeride 137 850 E-TEC, Iceberg Blue

Sleds on display:
                  Summit SP 154 850 E-TEC - Octane blue / Black
                  Grand Touring Limited 900 ACE - Hyper Silver / Black"

Comment

Thanks Deb!!! Storm is gonna slow my arrival but we’ll be there sometime Saturday... have to stay here and plow before we can leave.
                    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowchaser View Post
                      Thanks Deb!!! Storm is gonna slow my arrival but we’ll be there sometime Saturday... have to stay here and plow before we can leave.
                      Yeah... snow is messing with our getting there to set up.... Eric works for the Township here and has to stay through the brunt of it. But we will get there.
                      Looking forward to seeing you Chris.. and many other SledFREAKS!

Comment

Made it over too the show, first time for me. A lot of good stuff there too see and get info on. Looked like demo rides were busy all day, looked like they kept it moving well. The lines to wait weren’t too bad. I mostly went too see the 2019 cats and Polaris sleds, so I could firm up my next sled purchase. The Polaris 800 switchback pros is mostly the same, except you can get with new 850 engine. Cat had a lot of new stuff, def worth going on line and taking a look if your making a new cat purchase. The new shift on the fly rear suspension is very nice. The rep spent 20 mins with me going over all the new things that the new sleds have, verses my 14 zr 9000. Not sure what I’m gonna do yet but will make that decision soon. Went over too see Deb and catch up, been a while. Picked up some new SledFreak swag, met Eric and talked awhile. I love the new trailer set up, really the way to go! Miss going through bham and not see the sledfreak store but this makes so much more sense. After spending a few hrs there, we worked our way back to the hill. Stopping at boonville hotel for a nice home cooked lunch. The back to the house to do some riding. Great day out, so glad to catch up with Deb and meet Eric. Lots of snow piling up on the hill, so another great weekend is in order! Ride safe!

Comment

Working...
                        X