Goggle storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goggle storage

I just bought a goggle storage pod for my 2016 zr 8000 fits by gauges and steering post but before installing I found my triple 9 goggles with nose piece wonít fit. Looking for a google case I could store them in then put in rear storage bag. Any suggestions or alternatives.

Originally posted by backonacat View Post
    I just bought a goggle storage pod for my 2016 zr 8000 fits by gauges and steering post but before installing I found my triple 9 goggles with nose piece wonít fit. Looking for a google case I could store them in then put in rear storage bag. Any suggestions or alternatives.
    Yes that goggle storage on the cat is definitely too small for snowmobile goggles, maybe the swim goggles is what cat meant?

I used the goggle storage bag for drying out gloves or balaclavas during my ride as it gets toasty in the bag for sure. also if you open the goggle holder and place your helmet over it during stops it will thaw out the helmet too.

I suggest a semi-rigid or rigid camera bag from amazon, best buy or walmart because they are padded inside and you can put that inside the rear storage with one of the disposable hand warmers if your looking to thaw out your goggles. Just be careful what else is in the rear storage as it can rattle around pretty good back there. I also carry spare (clear goggles for night) a small tool pouch, water bottle, belt and towel in the rear storage. The towel is to cram in to keep everything from crashing around inside the bag when you hit the rough trails...

Comment

Thanks tweet im going stop at helmet world itís a store near me that deals with just helmets see if they have a case. Yea Iím not sure what cat meant either by goggle storage bag. Thatís a minor issue found oil under sled today only have a190 miles on it havenít ridden once this year hoping itís from sitting and it seep out from oil pressure. Gonna have dealer check on it I could not locate where it is coming from. Hopefully minor issue.

Comment

Check where the front intake boot is where it connects against the hood. Mine did this when it sat because they run so rich the oil sometimes will trickle out the front nose intake. If its just a small amount I would not be overly concerned.

I know a guy in Watkins Glen NY who does really great work and runs a snowmobile shop for past 25-30 yrs. He Services all brands of all ages but carries a ton of Arctic Cat parts and Oil. He changed an O ring in my oil pump to prevent mine from doing this so much.

Comment

Working...
        X