Tug Hill Powder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tug Hill Powder

took my 1st ride ever on the 151" RMK I purchased in august , couldn't have asked for better conditions
    Cro
    sigpic

Here ya go
    sigpic

Comment

few more from camp
      sigpic

Comment

Sweet pics, really jealous!!
        My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

nice Cro...
          1991 yamaha exciter II
          1999 mxz 600
          2006 yamaha vector
          1987 yamaha venture royale
          1983 honda v65 magna
          1977 honda 400-4
          had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
          MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
          " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Nice work! 151" will dig you through the powder for sure.

Do you trail ride with the deep lug long track too or just powder ride?

Comment

Very nice Cro.... great pictures! Canít wait to see more throughout the season
              interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teet-F7SP View Post
                Nice work! 151" will dig you through the powder for sure.

Do you trail ride with the deep lug long track too or just powder ride?
                My boys and my wife combined we have 5 sleds. My 14 RMK 155" that's unstoppable in powder and has an extra cooler for trail rides, My sons 151" RMK , a 136" and two 121" . I am currently selling a 121" Polaris and looking for a 144"
                We trail ride all of them and drop the scratchers as needed. Have alot of fields I ride as well as trails.

sigpic

Comment

Nice I am considering going with a longer lug and longer track for this next sled. Probably go 137" at least with 1.75 lug. Should be good in-between track...

Comment

Originally posted by Teet-F7SP View Post
                    Nice I am considering going with a longer lug and longer track for this next sled. Probably go 137" at least with 1.75 lug. Should be good in-between track...
                    Go with a 144" and 2" lugs. That's the ticket

sigpic

Comment

Nice pictures!!

Comment

sweet winter has begin again

Comment

Working...
                        X