HILTON SNO-Flyers Annual Sno Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HILTON SNO-Flyers Annual Sno Show

The HILTON SNO FLYERS will be hosting their 17th ANNUAL SNO SHOW in Gates (Rochester), NY on NOVEMBER 23 & 24

who is going?

come out and support The Hilton Sno Flyers as well as many vendors - including SLEDFREAK - who will be set up supporting a sport we all love. Bring the whole family ...... the Garden Factory has some great fun for the whole gang - the kids will love the Merry-go-round and the model train display!! So much to see besides the SNO SHOW ......
    Attached Files
    interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

I hope to make it out again this year!

Comment

I plan on coming out again, and hope to have the family represent sleadfreak in the gear I bought from you last year at this show.

Comment

Can't wait! Looks to be a really fun time.

Comment

You know I will be there !!
          FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
          Rot's Posse

Comment

Gonna try on Sunday before heading to Canandaigua.......have full weekend of Home turf college basketball games!
            It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

The Hilton Sno-Flyers put on a good show again this year. Nice to see so many people there.

Comment

It was Nice to see Deb and meet Chris at the Sled Freak booth on Sunday, hope you 2 come to our area and ride

Comment

Did you guys see this?

http://www.rochesterhomepage.net/sto...JEmRagPhmzl7bA

Comment

Working...
                  X