Tek vest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tek vest

One of the other topics on here there was a lot of talk about Tek Vests. I wear one EVERY ride. I see a lot of people asking where to get them. A few years back, one of the other forums I belong contacted the TEK VEST company and set up a "group sale" If they got a certain number of people to order one, they were discounted quite a bit. I bought mine through that group sale. Maybe someone with Sled Freaks could get in touch with TEK and see if we could get some kind of group rate?

Keith

Originally posted by beef300 View Post
    One of the other topics on here there was a lot of talk about Tek Vests. I wear one EVERY ride. I see a lot of people asking where to get them. A few years back, one of the other forums I belong contacted the TEK VEST company and set up a "group sale" If they got a certain number of people to order one, they were discounted quite a bit. I bought mine through that group sale. Maybe someone with Sled Freaks could get in touch with TEK and see if we could get some kind of group rate?

Keith
    A few years ago there was a group buy here that is when I got and started wearing mine. Won't leave home without it...
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

I just sent an e-mail to TEK VEST inquiring about a "GROUP SALE". I will let you know what I find out.

Comment

beat me to it Beef lol... Ill definitely be in for at least 1 or 2 of them... Anyone thinking about getting neck braces too? I was looking at Leatt braces also as my brace is pretty darn old

Comment

That is a great idea! I'm taggin on this thread...hope it works out. i'm sure i'll have 2-3 order here.
          2006 Ski Doo 800 REV X
          -Ripsaw track and woodys
          -C&A pro
          -RK Tek 827 big bore
          -dynamo joe clutching
          -VFORCE III

2014 Ski Doo Renegade 800 Backcountry X
          -stock... for now

Held together by www.Countermanshvac.com

Comment

Suziedoo organized the last 'group sale' - But Rita, who Suziedoo worked with, is not with TekVest any longer. If you don't have any luck, I can reach out to the owners and see what can be negotiated. Perhaps a similar deal can be arranged. Suzie - do you remember what kind of discount was negotiated? was there a quanitity discount?
            Last edited by SpeedDiva; 02-26-2013, 03:01 PM.
            - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

I just ordered one yesterday but i know a few people who would be on board.

Comment

E-mail from tek

Here is the e-mail I received from TEK VEST company.

Thanks for your email re Tekvest Group Deal. What are you thinking.....How can we help?

Rita Wiggins
                705-344-0666

If someone would like to get in touch with Rita and make this a go?

Comment

IF nobody else, I can reach out to Rita tomorrow. Up to everyone here, unless SuzieDoo would maybe be the best since she already had a previous dealings with Rita

Comment

I am friends with Rita on Facebook. I'm happy to reach out to her. I can collaborate with Suzie on this as well.

Comment

...thank you
                      1991 yamaha exciter II
                      1999 mxz 600
                      2006 yamaha vector
                      1987 yamaha venture royale
                      1983 honda v65 magna
                      1977 honda 400-4
                      had a great time at the Freeman at Freakride 11,12,13,14,15 and 17
                      MEMBER of ROTS POSSE
                      " America will never be destroyed from the outside. if we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Tek vest

Do it SpeedDiva. Find out the smallest sizes they make too. I have a fox motox chest guard for the boys but doesn't protect the sides/kidney area like My Tek Vest. Can't put a price on saving lives.

Comment

I organized all of the previous tek vest group buys. I even opened it up one year to another forum I belong too. I might have organized the one you participated in Beef.

Rita has reached out to me. I will work out a deal with her and get back to you. Last time we had to place an order of atleast 10 vests to get the group deal.

I'll work my magic with Rita.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo View Post
                            I organized all of the previous tek vest group buys. I even opened it up one year to another forum I belong too. I might have organized the one you participated in Beef.

Rita has reached out to me. I will work out a deal with her and get back to you. Last time we had to place an order of atleast 10 vests to get the group deal.

Count Cro in for 3 TEK VESTS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo View Post

I might be able to help with shipping. I have a new baby to visit in that neck of the woods...right in their back yard

Comment

Working...
                              X