Iron DOG 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron DOG 2013

Starts. Now!!!all this weel in big lake Alaska..10 min from lil sis house...!1 day ima doinit.

Iron DOG 2013

I would love to do a cross country/endurance race. Always flirted with the idea. Cains Quest would be awesome too.

Comment

Iron DOG 2013

That would be cool
      sigpic
      POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
      Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

Proud Member:

Sledfreak
      All In Snow Mob
      Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
      Rot's Posse
      NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by arctickat View Post
        Starts. Now!!!all this weel in big lake Alaska..10 min from lil sis house...!1 day ima doinit.
        Your thread post looks like a drunk text.... who gave you 2 beers. Lol jk, that would be awesome to do a version of that on sled though.
        2006 Ski Doo 800 REV X
        -Ripsaw track and woodys
        -C&A pro
        -RK Tek 827 big bore
        -dynamo joe clutching
        -VFORCE III

2014 Ski Doo Renegade 800 Backcountry X
        -stock... for now

Held together by www.Countermanshvac.com

Comment

endurance,,,just race up camp 2 rd on a bad day...lol...
          sledfreak ride 11,12,13,14, and 15

official member of Rotarlis posse

sled shed tv viewer....

Comment

When I was racing SnoX I did two cross Country races. 250 milers. I have to say, I preferred XC to snoX. It's more like trail riding for me. There were less anxious trips to the potty because there really was only 1 heat. Favorite racing experience ever. I had faster time than many if the masters class dudes I liked the changes in terrain. Lakes, twistys through the pines, ditches and limited amount of actual 'trail' riding. It was tire wilderness except for the start a d finish and like 3 major road crossings, where they had crossing 'guards' that is where I got a few penalty points. I thought I stopped coming through one of them, but I must not have. The oddest part was the pit stop. You had to walk along the side of your sled through the pit area. By that point your legs were like rubber! Haha! Won the women's class 2 years in a row!
            - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Originally posted by arctickat View Post
              With all the problems you have trail riding you better think twice about racing.

Comment

Originally posted by rt.8 eddie View Post
                With all the problems you have trail riding you better think twice about racing.
                Believe it or .. when I get in "race mode" a switch goes on or off in my head..if my equiptment stays together I either win or do really good almost don't know how to fail when it comes to racing..I think trail riding I get board and my mind tends to wander because there is no goal involved...lol ..

Comment

Iron DOG 2013

Ill need a partner for Cains Quest Diva

Comment

To start your training just go ride a few days with Lawman

Comment

Originally posted by rt.8 eddie View Post
                      why cant you ever have anything positive to say?? every one of your 45 posts are a negitive comment to someone... i just dont get it... just hop on your cute little pink NON STUDDED sled and ride away.. .dont ride away mad... just ride AWAY...

pink sled.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by moto x fro View Post
                        Your thread post looks like a drunk text.... who gave you 2 beers. Lol jk, that

would be awesome to do a version of that on sled though.
                        2 beers?? LOL...if I lick the cap I'm drunk that's another reason I don't drink...its was like 1am on my cell phone (the app! ) when I wrote that..LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Watercat View Post
                          Ill need a partner for Cains Quest Diva
                          Haha...I guess I'd need to dust off the ole race resume!
                          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

Oh boy.....not this again... Ty skidoorev for watching my back..but I think Eddie and myself buried the hatchette .. It's just tough love criticism we give each other nowadays...right eddie?...xoxoxo..

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDiva View Post
                              Haha...I guess I'd need to dust off the ole race resume!
                              I think you'd have to teach me a thing or two...or three. I'm a quick learn

Comment

Working...
                              X