• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatal snowmobile accident in NY

http://newzjunky.com/police/coplog130105sp.htm

sad day!

Young guns... With loaded guns......

Comment

yes is a sad day... feel bad for the family...

Comment

very sad to here about these accidents,,,23 yrs old has'nt even started to live life,,,,prayers to the family,,,,
        sledfreak ride 11,12,13,14, and 15

official member of Rotarlis posse

sled shed tv viewer....

Comment

sad day

Sorry for family and friends, way to young to have this happen.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers, very sad day.
            My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Please keep posting these, they are sad but sobering reminders that it can happen to anyone.

Comment

wtf ?? i dint hear about this one last week ...more and more everyyear sled deaths ..arent people aware of the fact that with todays sleds that they are very similar to jumping on a crotch rocket street bike .. just not in a controlled enviroment..its like taking a GSXR 700 and going through the woods @ 50-90 mph...wtf ?? ..use your heads already, dont drive over your head ...........R...I..P... fellow sledder..

Comment

Working...
                X