SLEDFREAK "hottie" PHOTO SHOOT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLEDFREAK "hottie" PHOTO SHOOT

we will be in the PHOTO studio Tuesday evening in Nazareth,Pa.5-4-2010..doing a HOTTIE photo shoot with Professional photographer Scott Williams and some young lady he hired for us...we will be using a 2010 Arctic Cat provided by HILLTOP SALES and are looking for a SMOKIN 4 wheeler also...anyone in Naz who lets us use it will get VIP seating for the shoot....stay tuned..you will LIKE!!

She better be an actual snowmobile rider and not just some pretty face.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo View Post
      She better be an actual snowmobile rider and not just some pretty face.
      Come on now Suzi...that would be nice, but.. Do you think the guys really care about that????? I doubt it
      interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

Our Guys Do!

Well.... some of em

Comment

Originally posted by freshgirl View Post
          Come on now Suzi...that would be nice, but.. Do you think the guys really care about that????? I doubt it
          Don't care one damn bit!!!
          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

i would care if she never even seen a sled befor!
            brrraaaapppp!

Comment

My son-in-law has a "SMOKIN" quad and I'm sure I can use it. It's a 86 LT230 suzuki, plastics are stitched up, no muffler got's about 5 different color paint on it. It only uses a quart of oil every hour but it keeps the mosquito's away, AM I IN? Seriously though, PM TJ, that GAS GAS beast of his would fit the bill nicely!
              Chief executive A$$ of Rot's Possee
              It's not about the miles, It's about the smiles

No, Im not a Genius, but I did stay at the Freeman Hotel 40 nights!
              TEAM SKI WHIZ RACING!, Proudly supporting N.E.W.
              sponsored by the kkk..... Klotz, Klim, & Klusterf***s , A.S.S. Adirondack Sled Salvage, Sledfreak.com and Sled Shed TV
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phil View Post
                Don't care one damn bit!!!
                I second that !!
                Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

Comment

I agree as well that Gas Gas is sweet lookin.... Better get to him fast before he tears somthin up on it. It's ridin weather you know and TJ doesn't take it easy when he's ridin..!
                  SLED SHED T.V.
                  SCS UNLIMITED/BOYESEN
                  KLOTZ SYNTHETICS/CURVE SKIS
                  WHITEOUT TECHNOLOGIES/Composit Tracks
                  RideLite/WOODY'S Traction/PDP
                  BiteHarderHYGEAR Suspension[/COLOR] CaliberUS Chrome
                  POWER MADDStraightline Performance Inc.C-T PowersportsBRAAP Magazine
                  FXR RACING

Comment

I don't care if she sees the sled and asks,"what is that?"

Comment

The gas gas is all clean and ready to get destroyed in Trevorton Saturday.

It could be made available for such a shoot if I was convinced.

My girlfriend is gorgeous and rides ski doos and gas gas, but I'm not sharing
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by artiksno340; 04-29-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

photo shoot

i have a brute force with itp rims and big ass tires. i am in effort pa

Comment

Originally posted by artiksno340 View Post
                          The gas gas is all clean and ready to get destroyed in Trevorton Saturday.

It could be made available for such a shoot if I was convinced.

My girlfriend is gorgeous and rides ski doos and gas gas, but I'm not sharing
                          Nice! You ride Trevorton...so do we. If you ever see two Banshees together (one in Raptor plastic) that would be us.
                          We're heading to Snake Creek MX park in DE this Sunday if the weather holds. Trying to get used to two wheels now
                          with the Suzuki.
                          In response to the "don't care if she rides"....so much for Sledfreak Loyalty....maybe the SF Calendar will change your mind.
                          2005 Ski Doo 500 ss
                          2002 Yamaha Banshee w/mods
                          2007 Kawasaki EN500 LTD
                          1997 Suzuki RMX250
                          1999 Honda 200 XR
                          1978 Reg. Quarter Horse, Rockstar Hancock (miss you)
                          Gotta Ride Something

warning:I have tools and I know how to use them. No Whiners!www.susanbankeyyoderartist.com
                          I want to be up to my A*s in Snow!

Comment

My Cat wheeler would look good its getting diggers and itp's next week but will be unavailable since I am gonna be in upstate NY late tonight for the next week ...... Hmmm cat sitting on a cat yea baby would be better if ya used a Poo though .....
                            sigpic
                            POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
                            Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

Proud Member:

Sledfreak
                            All In Snow Mob
                            Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
                            Rot's Posse
                            NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Its your if you want it.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by McFly; 04-30-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X