ATV Freak Join Now Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western New York snowfall totals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Western New York snowfall totals

    Here are some snowfall totals around Western NY. Wish I had some of these totals at my house, but at least I'll be riding semi-local this weekend. Good news for you folks heading to the Hill this weekend, because it'll lighten up the traffic on the Hill
    Issued by The Weather Channel

    11:46 am EST, Mon., Jan. 4, 2010



    The latest snowfall reports from The National Weather Service in Buffalo, NY: Lacona, 38.6"... Marion, 36.1"... Scriba, 34.0"... Hannibal, 32.1"... Mayville, 31.4"... Niagara Falls, 31.3"... Minetto, 30.6"... Martville, 30.5"... Pulaski, 30.0"... Jamestown, 28.0"... Williamson, 26.5"... North Tonawanda, 26.2"... Kent, 26.0"... Palermo, 24.8"... Lockport, 23.7"... Oswego, 22.4"... Forestville, 22.0"... East Aurora, 21.0"... Amherst, 18.3"... East Amherst, 18.1"... Getzville, 17.9"... Randolph, 17.0"... Cheektowaga, 16.8"... Perry, 16.8"... Kenmore-tonawanda, 16.6"... Tonawanda, 14.7"... Walworth, 14.4"... Charlotte Center, 13.5"... Elma, 13.5"... Brockport, 13.0"... South Wales, 12.0"... Warsaw, 11.3"... Beaver Falls, 11.3"... Black River, 11.0"... Collins, 10.0"... Perrysburg, up to 30.5"... Kenmore, up to 13.6"... Colden, up to 22.8"... Buffalo, up to 16.8"... Fulton, up to 42.0"... West Seneca, up to 10.5".

  • #2
    Ron, I am heading to Mayville Tue. I guess they just got pounded last night. Hell, there's 3ft on the ground at my mom and dads, haven't seen that since I was about 12. A mere 6 inches here where I live.
    PROUD MEMBER OF ROT'S POSSE!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by snowman View Post
      Here are some snowfall totals around Western NY. Wish I had some of these totals at my house, but at least I'll be riding semi-local this weekend. Good news for you folks heading to the Hill this weekend, because it'll lighten up the traffic on the Hill
      Issued by The Weather Channel

      11:46 am EST, Mon., Jan. 4, 2010



      The latest snowfall reports from The National Weather Service in Buffalo, NY: Lacona, 38.6"... Marion, 36.1"... Scriba, 34.0"... Hannibal, 32.1"... Mayville, 31.4"... Niagara Falls, 31.3"... Minetto, 30.6"... Martville, 30.5"... Pulaski, 30.0"... Jamestown, 28.0"... Williamson, 26.5"... North Tonawanda, 26.2"... Kent, 26.0"... Palermo, 24.8"... Lockport, 23.7"... Oswego, 22.4"... Forestville, 22.0"... East Aurora, 21.0"... Amherst, 18.3"... East Amherst, 18.1"... Getzville, 17.9"... Randolph, 17.0"... Cheektowaga, 16.8"... Perry, 16.8"... Kenmore-tonawanda, 16.6"... Tonawanda, 14.7"... Walworth, 14.4"... Charlotte Center, 13.5"... Elma, 13.5"... Brockport, 13.0"... South Wales, 12.0"... Warsaw, 11.3"... Beaver Falls, 11.3"... Black River, 11.0"... Collins, 10.0"... Perrysburg, up to 30.5"... Kenmore, up to 13.6"... Colden, up to 22.8"... Buffalo, up to 16.8"... Fulton, up to 42.0"... West Seneca, up to 10.5".

      Ok Snowman or Deb or JZ - let me know when/where to meet ya - just a quick blast back and forth across a field is all I need.
      - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

      Comment


      • #4
        Ha Ha Ha Diva that's One way of getting that lil fella out of the oven lol lol lol
        sigpic
        POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

        Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
        Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

        Proud Member:

        Sledfreak
        All In Snow Mob
        Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
        Rot's Posse
        NRA LIFE MEMBER

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey Ron, I know the feeling about not having enough snow! Just about every place except Leroy/Caledonia got it.....but nothing a 20-30 minute drive cannot cure lol....to bad I have to wait for the weekend (2nd shift this wk) to ride

          Comment


          • #6
            I got news for all of you !! the WIND is KILLING it !! The woods are nice but the Fields are BLOWN CLEAN !! No ridden here !!
            FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!




            Member --All-In Snow Mob
            Rot's Posse

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jay j zintel View Post
              I got news for all of you !! the WIND is KILLING it !! The woods are nice but the Fields are BLOWN CLEAN !! No ridden here !!
              Hey Jay guess that means I won't be making it down your way?? Go figure the minute we get any snow the wind takes it away, and any other time it is calm out SUCKS big time!! I like taking off from home and riding to all our club sponsors, ya' know........

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by snowman View Post
                Here are some snowfall totals around Western NY. Wish I had some of these totals at my house, but at least I'll be riding semi-local this weekend. Good news for you folks heading to the Hill this weekend, because it'll lighten up the traffic on the Hill
                Issued by The Weather Channel

                11:46 am EST, Mon., Jan. 4, 2010



                The latest snowfall reports from The National Weather Service in Buffalo, NY: Lacona, 38.6"... Marion, 36.1"... Scriba, 34.0"... Hannibal, 32.1"... Mayville, 31.4"... Niagara Falls, 31.3"... Minetto, 30.6"... Martville, 30.5"... Pulaski, 30.0"... Jamestown, 28.0"... Williamson, 26.5"... North Tonawanda, 26.2"... Kent, 26.0"... Palermo, 24.8"... Lockport, 23.7"... Oswego, 22.4"... Forestville, 22.0"... East Aurora, 21.0"... Amherst, 18.3"... East Amherst, 18.1"... Getzville, 17.9"... Randolph, 17.0"... Cheektowaga, 16.8"... Perry, 16.8"... Kenmore-tonawanda, 16.6"... Tonawanda, 14.7"... Walworth, 14.4"... Charlotte Center, 13.5"... Elma, 13.5"... Brockport, 13.0"... South Wales, 12.0"... Warsaw, 11.3"... Beaver Falls, 11.3"... Black River, 11.0"... Collins, 10.0"... Perrysburg, up to 30.5"... Kenmore, up to 13.6"... Colden, up to 22.8"... Buffalo, up to 16.8"... Fulton, up to 42.0"... West Seneca, up to 10.5".
                Excellent.........!!! Great riding in MANY areas....!!!
                2003.5 Blair Morgan 800X
                1998 Yamaha Banshee w/mods
                1985 Honda ATC 200X
                1986 Honda VT1100 Shadow


                Member of Rots Posse
                Ride it like ya stole it and don't harsh my mellow

                Comment


                • #9
                  Has'nt stopped snowing in Williamson yet. I'd say we're well over 3' at my house. Got a fresh 6" this morning.
                  Sponsered by Ingles Perfomancehttp://www.inglesperformance.com , Elite Motorsportshttp://www.elitesnow.com , Northern Synlube, Amsoil, High Performance Engineeringhttp://www.hiperf.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was at Alia's Monday and really feel she has more than I do.
                    We have a excellant base formed in all of my surrounding counties, .....we just a need a major dump.
                    Could someone please redirect the fans over Lake Erie.....Thank you !!

                    Heading north Thursday to cure this major itch .......WOOT !!!
                    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Measure 28" in the middle of my yard last night, received 4" last night and its still snowing. Watched a couple guys try and break trail, they definitely were not use to deep powder as they just buried themselves.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by WaTeRaCeR97 View Post
                        Watched a couple guys try and break trail, they definitely were not use to deep powder as they just buried themselves.
                        I witnessed this also today. Or do I mean I participated
                        PROUD MEMBER OF ROT'S POSSE!!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X