ATV Freak Join Now Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WELCOME BLIZZARD TRAILERS (new advertisers) TO SLEDFREAK.COM!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME BLIZZARD TRAILERS (new advertisers) TO SLEDFREAK.COM!!

Hey gang...lets welcome BLIZZARD MANUFACTURING INC from Old Forge and Boonville, NY to SLEDFREAK.COM....heres the deal...if you are looking for a NEW TRAILER for SNOWMOBILING or other lines they make.........CALL MICHELLE at 315-369-6334..tell her your from the site....I will let her know if your a LEGIT member...somone I can vouch for and she will give you a GREAT PRICE on a NEW TRAILER.....if you do buy a trailer from them..please post a picture....I have seen their product at numerous shows and have been impressed by the looks and workmanship....
    **anyone who purchases a new trailer from Michelle will be entered in a contest to win $75.00 of Sledfreak clothing.....MUST BUY TRAILER BEFORE JULY 31st to enter contest!!!

they offer 11 different snowmobile style/combinations trailers
    http://www.blizzardmfg.com/index.php

Last edited by dongdangding; 04-06-2009, 04:32 PM.

Great trailers, too bad I bought mine last year and can't take advantage of the special pricing. Anyway if anyone wants to ask how I like mine feel free to ask me.

www.synthetic-motor-oilsite.com/1337943
    GR synthetics LLC.
    Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
    A Sponsor of Sledfreak
    www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

I dont own a a Blizzard Trailer personally but, I know many folks that do. They are top notch quality piece of equipment.
      Rot.
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

great trailer I think 95XCR has one too...I like the double open feature that they offer...........
        Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

Comment

Blizzard

i have 2 blizzard trailers, one 4 place enclosed 5 yrs. old. about 15 trips to
          maine just 1 flat tire. last summer got 2 place open 4 atvs.best trailer out
          there. and they will build it the way u want it.

Comment

I'll be ordering one.........

Comment

Welcome Blizzard, I'll tag their window with a sticker...hehehe.
              Link for current radar
              http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mi...e=2x&type=loop
              GOT MY SKIS UP IN THE AIR CUZ I JUST DON'T CARE..

Comment

I miss my Blizzard trailer that was stolen from Old Forge back in February. Was a GREAT trailer...top notch quality. Obviously, somebody else thought it was a really nice trailer too..hahaha. I'll definitely be calling Michelle for my next trailer. She was always great to deal with and was very helpful back in February in getting the info for the trailer I bought from them a few years back so I could submit it for the insurance claim.

So again, great product, great customer service. And even better now that they're a site sponsor. Even more reason to do business with them now. Oh yeah, welcome to SledFreak.com!!

--Steve

Comment

95xcr

I have two blizzards a two place with cap and brand new this year a four place open sled trailer and when looking around these were the best built looking trailers and I'm happy with my choice.

Comment

nice trailers FREAKs...call MIchelle!!

Comment

I just got off the phone with Terri from Blizzard, Michelle is on vacation till next week it seems that this may only be on sale for a couple more weeks to sledfreak members.... good prices definately. I need either a 18 foot trailer probably a 20 foot trailer gotta measure my sleds to be sure and you measure them from where the skis sit flat on the deck for the proper measurement to the back of the track, My sleds are all in NY
                      sigpic
                      POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
                      Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

Proud Member:

Sledfreak
                      All In Snow Mob
                      Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
                      Rot's Posse
                      NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

I don't think you can beat a Blizzard quality wise and as luck would have it we have been looking at new trailers for the up comming season. We checked a few Bilzzards out at Rusty Palmers in Honesdale PA. just last month on our way to Tagnglwood but now we have a contact person to get in touch with at their headquarters and that rocks.
                        sigpic WHEN YOU ARE STUCK SOMEWHERE RETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL,,,,,HELL WILL ALWAYS WIN

Comment

Originally posted by i.hunt
                          I just got off the phone with Terri from Blizzard, Michelle is on vacation till next week it seems that this may only be on sale for a couple more weeks to sledfreak members.... good prices definately. I need either a 18 foot trailer probably a 20 foot trailer gotta measure my sleds to be sure and you measure them from where the skis sit flat on the deck for the proper measurement to the back of the track, My sleds are all in NY

Then ADD 5' because you never have enough room...
                          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Thanks Phil for that advice you are definately on track there never big enough, lol lol.... the lady kept saying 18 footer but I kept saying 20 footer lol......

Now I just have to figure how to get together about 3700 Bucks....
                            sigpic
                            POLARIS The Way Out!!!!!

Big Bear Lodge Snow Cam: http://bigbearlodgecam.camstreams.com/
                            Tucker's Big Bear Lodge on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TuckersBigBearLodge.

Proud Member:

Sledfreak
                            All In Snow Mob
                            Ohio Ridge Riders Snowmobile Club
                            Rot's Posse
                            NRA LIFE MEMBER

Comment

dont buy a motorcycle!

Originally posted by i.hunt
                              Thanks Phil for that advice you are definately on track there never big enough, lol lol.... the lady kept saying 18 footer but I kept saying 20 footer lol......

Now I just have to figure how to get together about 3700 Bucks....

Comment

Working...
                              X