Long tracks on the Tug/Old Forge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long tracks on the Tug/Old Forge

Any other long tracks on the tug/old forge? I was on a SBA 144 w/2in track the last two years. Upgraded to a 2016 SKS 155 this year. Hoping to find some other long tracker's to ride with!

I have a 144 and I love it, will never go back to a 127

Comment

3 144 switchbacks, and a pro x 800 axys..only 137, but no overheating issues as all said I would have
      Just when I thought I was out.......IT PULLED ME BACK IN !! IM A SLEDFREAK FOREVER

Comment

Rode many Tug miles with my 09 Nytro XTX 144. Was especially nice off trail.
        Link for current radar
        http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mi...e=2x&type=loop
        GOT MY SKIS UP IN THE AIR CUZ I JUST DON'T CARE..

Comment

Have 2 SBA 144s. Would never go back to short track

Comment

Mahoney Did you see my new ride this year???
            2014 Polaris RMK with a 155" with 2" track
            sigpic

Comment

Nice looking 155! Between the 2 144's in my party we have close to 6,000 miles on the Tug/ADK's the last 2 years. Never had an issue with overheating. I would never go back to a short track. I hope the 155 handles ok - really wanted to stick to a 144 but Polaris didn't update their 144 platform. It will be good to see some more long tracks around. Most people haven't seen the light yet! lol

Comment

Damn cro that is nice!! I really wanted to go with the rmk and a 155 but gave the 144s a try first. I had plans to swap out to a 2" track and extend the rails to a 151 but the way the weather has been its not worth it. I'll be selling my SBA end of the year and upgrading anyways. Hope to meet up with you long frackers and get into some pow pow this year

Comment

Any one want to go riding tomorrow? I put about 45 miles on today - theres some crazy snow totals out there in places!

Comment

love mine ......
                    Attached Files
                    interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

never go back to a short track, 2013 Assault has been stellar on trails.

Comment

Working...
                      X