Arctic Cat Snowbike

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Cat Snowbike

Did anyone see the new snowbike that Cat made? Looks pretty cool to me.
    Attached Files

Arctic Cat Snowbike

They look awesome... See if your dad will get you one, we can rip around bham on...
    My point is: Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrow's, or three thousand , or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around in it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste it. But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.

Comment

Arctic Cat Snowbike

If you guys didn't already see it on Cat's website, I found the product video they made for this.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElTG...youtu.be&rel=0

Comment

i was disappointed they didn't have one at SNOFEST
        interested in advertising on Sledfreak???? contact us at: sales@sledfreak.com

Comment

They would be cool for off trail and the steep and deep. Do you know if A / C built the motor?
          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

According to ArcticInsider, they say that it is a 450 4-stroke engine and they asked if Yamaha built it, but the people that ArcticInsider talked to said they won't say until they fully release it to the public. So I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
            X